Dear Readers. Welcome to our Blog!. Feel free to contact us for prayer.

PRAY THIS PRAYER TO BECOME ELIGIBLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER THIS LIFE

Do you believe that Lord Jesus died on the cross, sacrificing His precious blood for YOUR Sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later? That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN! If you'd like to be saved, please pray the below prayer. Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins on the cross 2000 years ago, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me with your blood. Take me to Heaven after this life. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion and accept you as my personal Savior. Please cleanse me with your blood & accept me as your child. Thankyou for accepting me as your child. Help me to live a holy & a good christian life going forward. In jesus name i pray. Amen. Once you prayed the above prayer please drop us an email to revcstephen@gmail.com so that we will glorify God & help you to grow spiritually.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

LOOKING FOR A CHILD?...PRAY & CONFESS GOD'S WORD AND INHERIT THE BLESSING IN JESUS NAME SO THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH A BABY VERY SOON....YOUR SORROWS WILL BE TURNED IN TO JOY

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

1 Peter 2:2 - As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 Samuel 1:27-28 - For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:   (Read More...)

Numbers 6:24 - The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

Psalms 127:3-5 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.   (Read More...)


No comments:

Post a Comment