Dear Readers. Welcome to our Blog!. Feel free to contact us for prayer.

PRAY THIS PRAYER TO BECOME ELIGIBLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER THIS LIFE

Do you believe that Lord Jesus died on the cross, sacrificing His precious blood for YOUR Sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later? That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN! If you'd like to be saved, please pray the below prayer. Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins on the cross 2000 years ago, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me with your blood. Take me to Heaven after this life. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion and accept you as my personal Savior. Please cleanse me with your blood & accept me as your child. Thankyou for accepting me as your child. Help me to live a holy & a good christian life going forward. In jesus name i pray. Amen. Once you prayed the above prayer please drop us an email to revcstephen@gmail.com so that we will glorify God & help you to grow spiritually.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Word of God

We need to be prayerful through reading the Word and meditating on it if our faith is to grow. Read slowly, repeatedly and attentively until the Word of God becomes an integral part of one’s life.

“The more you think about what you read, the more the Word dominates your mouth.
The more the Word dominates your mouth, the more it dominates your heart.
The more the Word dominates your heart, the more it changes your conduct and behavior.
The Word cannot dominate your mouth without you thinking about what you read.
The Word that dominates your heart and mouth establishes, heals and delivers!”

Speaking the Word out loud activates our faith for victory and brings us help from heaven.
When we speak the Word, it becomes a two-edged sword that defeats the enemy and subdues our flesh with one edge, and it opens the blessings of heaven with the other.


Hebrews 4:12 For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.


Jeremiah 15:16 Your words were found, and I ate them; and Your words were to me a joy and the rejoicing of my heart, for I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment