Dear Readers. Welcome to our Blog!. Feel free to contact us for prayer.

PRAY THIS PRAYER TO BECOME ELIGIBLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER THIS LIFE

Do you believe that Lord Jesus died on the cross, sacrificing His precious blood for YOUR Sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later? That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN! If you'd like to be saved, please pray the below prayer. Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins on the cross 2000 years ago, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me with your blood. Take me to Heaven after this life. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion and accept you as my personal Savior. Please cleanse me with your blood & accept me as your child. Thankyou for accepting me as your child. Help me to live a holy & a good christian life going forward. In jesus name i pray. Amen. Once you prayed the above prayer please drop us an email to revcstephen@gmail.com so that we will glorify God & help you to grow spiritually.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

LORD JESUS - TRUE PEACE GIVER


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." –John 14:27 , Luke 24:36

And just as they were telling about it, Jesus himself was suddenly standing there among them. He said, "Peace be with you."


"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."


"Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us."

Jesus said "My peace I give unto you".What a loving lord Jesus we have.Jesus speaks of the calm and the rest awaiting those who find shelter in its clefts. He was delivering His final charge to His disciples; imparting to them directions, comforts, and promises--His farewell benediction.

Some consolation, higher than earth could afford, was needed, when the Shepherd was about to be smitten and the sheep to be scattered. In the clouds of that dark, troubled horizon He sets the rainbow of covenant Peace.

His utterance was more than a promise--it is couched in the formula of a last Will--a Testamentary deed. It is the dying legacy which the Prince of Peace bequeaths to His Church and people in every age.Taking these words of Jesus more specially to guide our thoughts, let us advert to three, out of many characteristics of this priceless legacy.

It is A WELL-FOUNDED PEACE--and in this respect it is "not as the world gives." By reason of the great original apostasy, the soul of man has lost its peace; and fallen nature, not unaware of the loss, yet all ignorant where the forfeited blessing is to be recovered, is engaged in a perpetual effort to effect the restoration. In ten thousand ways does the world "minister to a mind diseased," singing its siren lullaby--"Peace, Peace;" while, from the unsatisfied aching voids of the heart, the echo is returned, "No peace." The object desired being too often sought either at forbidden or at polluted fountains, multitudes fail to secure the coveted prize.

The Peace given by Lord Jesus, is full, complete, satisfying. It rests on the broad foundation of His atoning work and sacrifice, ratified by the Father and sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

World will not give you real peace but Lord Jesus can fill you with everlasting joy & happiness.Believe Him.Accept Lord Jesus Christ as your God who is the only way to heaven & a true peace giver.



***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment