Dear Readers. Welcome to our Blog!. Feel free to contact us for prayer.

PRAY THIS PRAYER TO BECOME ELIGIBLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER THIS LIFE

Do you believe that Lord Jesus died on the cross, sacrificing His precious blood for YOUR Sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later? That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN! If you'd like to be saved, please pray the below prayer. Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins on the cross 2000 years ago, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me with your blood. Take me to Heaven after this life. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion and accept you as my personal Savior. Please cleanse me with your blood & accept me as your child. Thankyou for accepting me as your child. Help me to live a holy & a good christian life going forward. In jesus name i pray. Amen. Once you prayed the above prayer please drop us an email to revcstephen@gmail.com so that we will glorify God & help you to grow spiritually.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Message



Mary has just been visited by the angel Gabriel and told that she will bear a son, Jesus, who will "be great and will be called the Son of the Most High," and heir to the ancient throne of David. She has been told that the Holy Spirit will conceive in her -- a virgin -- this child. Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.".  ( Luke 1:26-38)

To birth something unusual needs implicit obedience to God’s word though we do not understand how it will happen. But this Obedience is a process, by surrendering our selfish thoughts, ways and free will to Holy Spirit’s leading every day.

A Hurried Trip to the Hill Country of Judea (1:39-40)
"At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, where she entered Zechariah's home and greeted Elizabeth." (1:39-40)

Please do not bury those prophetic promises spoken over your life. Take faith action and keep your vision alive.
The Baby Leaped in Elizabeth's Womb (1:41)
While Mary greeted Elizabeth, it had an effect so powerful that Elizabeth is filled with the Holy Spirit, and begins to speak out prophetically.
"When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit." (1:41)

Likewise Speak greetings to your soul, and in hope differed situations and circumstances. Let the rivers of living water flow (leap up from your spirit man) to every area of your life.
Blessed Are You Among Women (1:42-44)
"In a loud voice she exclaimed: 'Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.' " (1:42-44)
Elizabeth greeting is more than loud, it is spiritual and Spirit-filled. Likewise Speak loudly those bubbling words that is inspired by God. Let it create supernatural realm of signs and wonders. Let the wind carry your voice and Let the Angels hear and do according to His word in your mouth.

Blessed Is Mary Who Believed (1:45)

Elizabeth has insight into Mary's faith: "Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!" (1:45). While Elizabeth's husband had doubted what the Lord had told him and was mute because of it. But Mary had believed and acted it out by going to Judea.
Praise for God's Blessing (1:46-49)
Mary, too, breaks out in Spirit-inspired speech. Her words are an utterance of praise to God for his awesome blessings to her, and sound very similar to the inspired Psalms of the Old Testament.
"My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
for the Mighty One has done great things for me --
holy is his name." (1:46-49)
May be like Mary you are in a humbled state, despised by the world. But God has chosen you with predetermined purpose. 
1 Corinthians 1 :27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

God is able to lift you up and fill your mouth with laughter and give you new songs of praise.
Psalms 40:3
He has put a new song in my mouth--Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD.

There is another person in Old Testament named Hannah who had been barren for long and was despised by her relatives (1 Samuel 1, 2:1-10). But God answered her prayer. At the time of dedication of her son, She exalts God at the miraculous birth of a child.
Do not lose hope; God is willing to give miraculous surprises to you in this season.

Spiritual Mentors

Elizabeth had asked, "Why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" (1:44). God provided Elizabeth to Mary as a kind of spiritual grandmother who would nurture her and encourage her in the Lord. Elizabeth was her instructor and teacher, her friend, confidant and her mentor.
Perhaps you are a new Christian, struggling hard to understand and make your way. but God has someone for you who can help and guide you.
God’s design for us is to function as a family/group. Just like Each member has to contribute for the healthy functioning of body even so in spiritual matters.

In this Christmas, may Jesus be Real to you. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment