Dear Readers. Welcome to our Blog!. Feel free to contact us for prayer.

PRAY THIS PRAYER TO BECOME ELIGIBLE TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER THIS LIFE

Do you believe that Lord Jesus died on the cross, sacrificing His precious blood for YOUR Sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later? That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN! If you'd like to be saved, please pray the below prayer. Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins on the cross 2000 years ago, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me with your blood. Take me to Heaven after this life. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion and accept you as my personal Savior. Please cleanse me with your blood & accept me as your child. Thankyou for accepting me as your child. Help me to live a holy & a good christian life going forward. In jesus name i pray. Amen. Once you prayed the above prayer please drop us an email to revcstephen@gmail.com so that we will glorify God & help you to grow spiritually.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Great thought for this Newyear!!

Wishing Happy Newyear wishes to all our blog readers!!

May God grant all the desires of your heart in this new year!


A shoe company sends a man to a remote village in the world to sell the shoes. He landed there and looked the peoples but nobody wear shoes on their feet, immediately he called Managing director of the company and told that you sent me to the wrong place. There is nobody wearing shoes here and he told to get him a return ticket to come back. So they brought him back .


But the shoe company sent a other man to the same place, he landed in the same town and looked at the same peoples, non of them had shoes and nobody knows anything about shoes, so immediately he called the managing director of the company and told him that here no body wear shoes so send me all the shoes so that I can sell all the shoes and we can built a factory here.

Same town, same peoples and same situation but two different peoples looked that situation in a different manner.


Look your problems in a positive way so that YOU will tackle any situation in life by God's help!!

How do you look at your problem? 


In this New year you need to look at your problem in a positive way by confessing "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS ME"

“Our God is a awesome God and all your problems are nothing in front of Him”

Isaiah-45:2 Says “God will go before you and will level the mountains; He will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron”


May God bless you!!


*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment